Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Penelope Peacock Parades her Polkadot Posterior, Passionately Propositoning Peter Pachyderm


I used to be deathly afraid of peacocks. My me-maw (great grandmother) had them on her farm, they would screech and scream everytime I went outside to play. There was only one mean one, if recall correctly: a scrawny brown and grey girl who was probably just pissed she didnt get to wear the good stuff! I just realized my little alliteration doesnt really make sense since the ladies dont get the dresses in that relationship. (p.s. I love alliterations)
Anyway, that bag is a commission from my cousin. She needs to get over here and get it because I am getting attached to it. I am the queen of attachment, its my downfall and my best!
I know, i know my picture is awful. I am new to this, I am sure I will get better with practice!

1 comment:

Jimmo said...

I like it. It looks like it could be a pink chicken in a beautiful colourful galaxy