Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh, For the Love of Lists

I started writing a new post three different times already. Something always jumps in the way. So, lots of things have happened since I last posted. Lots of holidays. Lets do a quick list shall we...

1. I got a beautiful bike for Christmas. It reminds me of vanilla and strawberry ice cream in a pretty sparkly dish.
2. I moved again. Back to my dad's. This is progress! No. It's not.
3. I put all my stuff back in storage, including my beloved bed.
4. I have been sleeping, or should I say not sleeping on a waterbed in the guest room. What the heck? Although, I am a mermaid, I do not enjoy sleeping on a bed filled with water. This chubby little manatee tends to end up in the cracks (as I call them) on the sides.
5. I have been really super sad 10-15 times.
6. I sold my first homemade item to someone I don't know! Very exciting. I miss it, but I believe it has found a good home.
7. I am rolling around the thought of moving to Louisville. Although, this goes against all that I love (the country), I am not doing anything productive at the moment anyway, and my friend B wants me to move in with her.
8. I have not done good things.

So, in the beginning of this blog, I said I was going to be good and all that rot, and well, I haven't been. Now, now, I have come across some obstacles, but it's nothing this apricot shouldn't be able to handle. Well, I couldn't handle it or rather didn't want to, and have been a sad lump who pretends to sleep on a water bed when she should be sewin through the hours and wrapping herself around someone hot and nerdy every night. So damn it, its time to get crackin, dummy. Show your life who is boss. Yeah, you. You big sassafrass.

Oh, and don't get sad about all those craphead boys who punch you in the heart all the time. Be good and the One will show up. You know the One..with the suspenders and his pockets full of magical things. Oh yeah..mmm..that one!
I think I just blogged to myself. Good job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lists are fine. But really, if you want to know true love I'd direct you to "set's". Now by set I don;t particularly mean Boxed Sets of movies or TV shows, though those are wonderful things, no, no, I feel to truly broaden your horizons one must seek out sets that don;t immediately come to mind. For instance, why by Windex and Formula-409 individually, when you can occasionally find them together with other cleaning products that come in a tote. Then of course there the more unusual set's like trial sizes of salad dressing's or even beer samplers. Honestly when one begins to search the wide, wonderful world of sets it's amazing what you can find...

Jimmo said...

1. Is it as rad as my chopper?
2. Im back at my parents too. some things are good some things are bad.
3. Will this absence make the bed sweeter?
4. This sounds awesome to watch!
5. I am really sorry to hear that. that sucksx10-15
6. Awesome face. you on ebay then?
7. Change of pace could be good. you can always move back/out/around/inside out.
8. Is there actually good and bad things?

You stay awesome like a apricot. Dont you put any false face on anything.

i quote your some Willy Shakeyspeare

"This above all: to thine own self be true"

xx